but it is bush's fault [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
silly democrats
Saw this on another forum:
Lest you forget!!!
In just one year
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
A little over one year ago:
1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
3) the unemployment rate was 4.5%.
Since voting in a Democratic Congress in 2006 we've
seen:
1) Consumer confidence plummet;
2) the cost of regular gasoline soar to over $3 a gallon;
3) Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase);
4) American households have seen $2.3 trillion in equity value
evaporate (stock and mutual fund losses);
5) Americans have seen their home equity drop by
$1.2 trillion dollars;
6) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.
We voted for change, and here it is!!!
HAHA, I am never for either side, just thought this was funny
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
but it is bush's fault [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
silly democrats
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
nice find
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
well said.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
So one branch of three is good enough? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So one branch of three is good enough? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
And this from a guy who has attempted to place every problem this country faces at Bush's feet...go figure.
Both parties are so corrupt, I don't think it's gonna make a difference who we put in now...
Something huge is gonna happen to this country in less than 20 years, and I am scared
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
I think Obama can and will make a good positive change, Bush has sent this country to hell
exactly its bush's fault. he makes allt he desicions and has no other input from other people. the senate and house are just a big party held at the capital.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
I don't think there is anyone left who is worthy of my vote...guess I'll have to write in myself or someone...maybe Mickey Mouse.
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Bookmarks